Lesson Cost: Weekday $275.00 Weekend $365.00
Rental Cost: Weekday $140.00 Weekend $160.00
Helmet Rental: $10/lesson
All Prices are subject to HST
Group Ratio – 6:1
On the first day, the following steps will guarantee a positive and rewarding Uplands experience:
• Arrive 45 minutes before your lesson time. A brisk walk from the parking lot (a great warm up) will bring you to the chalet at the base of the hill.
• Once in the Chalet, find your rental card (to the right of the entrance) and present it to the counter staff for your boots and skis. Floor staff will assist in proper fit prior to the first lesson. Make sure your program ID card is securely attached to the outside of your jacket.
• Proceed outside to the flat area (in front of chalet) where a supervisor will assign you to the appropriate group. Read all signage for specific directions.
• Blue Flag – Beginners (all ages)
• Red Flag – Novice to Advance
• Please remember your class number and instructor name for weekly reference. Numbered stakes at the base of the hill will be the start and finish location for all lessons.
• Classes are 55 minutes plus 5 minutes designated for weekly attendance/summary. Punctuality is essential.
• Video analysis may be incorporated into (one of) the lessons.
• During the 7th lesson, each student will be presented with a pin based on level achieved. The standard for the pin will be available in written form at the clubhouse.